New Product Issue 1, 2020


In 2019 we synthesised in-house 136 new products. 60% were New Psychoactive Substances (NPS) and other toxicology products. The remaining 40% were biomarkers, including labelled PAH, Tin chlorides, Phthalates, Glycidol fatty acid esters, and other standards for environmental applications.


Of course our project range grew even bigger as a result of our expert sourcing knowledge and ability to locate the 'hard to find'. A perfect compliment to synthesis, enabling us to meet our customers' demands faster and cheaper!


We start 2020 with a fabulous new collection of Toxicology and Environmental standards.


Click here to view our latest additions.